• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
Why Law Programme Was Suspended At 8 Universities – JAMB

JAMB Releases Rescheduled UTME Results

May 25, 2025
Yayi and the Mind Game, Inside Dapo Abiodun’s Strategic Calculations

Yayi and the Mind Game, Inside Dapo Abiodun’s Strategic Calculations

February 19, 2026
Unity–Providus Merger Gathers Momentum, Poised for Successful Completion

Unity–Providus Merger Gathers Momentum, Poised for Successful Completion

February 19, 2026
NCC Engages Stakeholders To Rejig Telecoms Policy

NCC Engages Stakeholders To Rejig Telecoms Policy

February 18, 2026
Ecobank Nigeria Fully Repays Tendered US$300m Eurobond Notes

Ecobank Nigeria Fully Repays Tendered US$300m Eurobond Notes

February 18, 2026
Zenith Bank Dissociates Chairman from ‘Fraudulent’ AI Investment Scheme

Zenith Bank Dissociates Chairman from ‘Fraudulent’ AI Investment Scheme

February 18, 2026
Family of Late Ooni Ajagunlawarikan Ademuliyi Alleges Intimidation by Hon. Kanmi Over Farmland

Family of Late Ooni Ajagunlawarikan Ademuliyi Alleges Intimidation by Hon. Kanmi Over Farmland

February 14, 2026
SCID Lagos honours 15 Retired Police Officers 

SCID Lagos honors 15 Retired Police Officers 

February 14, 2026
Odu’a Investment Unveils 30 By 2030 Growth Agenda

Odu’a Investment Unveils ‘30 by 2030’ Growth Agenda

February 12, 2026
Anikulapo: My Films Aren’t For Everyone — Kunle Afolayan Speaks On Latest Film

Anikulapo: My Films Aren’t For Everyone — Kunle Afolayan Speaks On Latest Film

February 12, 2026
Why I Regret Strained Relationship with My Late Dad - Actor

Why I Regret Strained Relationship With My Late Dad – Actor

February 12, 2026
Why Youths Must Embrace Agriculture More

Why Youths Must Embrace Agriculture More – ArcView MD

February 12, 2026
FHHP: Fidelity Bank Donates Essential Items to Ikoyi Correctional Centre

FHHP: Fidelity Bank Donates Essential Items to Ikoyi Correctional Centre

February 12, 2026
UBA to Revamp Agency, Merchant Banking with Improved Features, More Value on RedPay Terminals

UBA to Revamp Agency, Merchant Banking with Improved Features, More Value on RedPay Terminals

February 11, 2026
ADC Inaugurates Southwest Zonal Committee in Ibadan, Reaffirms Unity

ADC Inaugurates Southwest Zonal Committee in Ibadan, Reaffirms Unity

February 11, 2026
How to Foster Speedy Regional Dev't in Nigeria – Osinbajo

How to Foster Speedy Regional Dev’t in Nigeria – Osinbajo

February 11, 2026
Global Clusters Targets 37m youths digital literacy with SparkHubs

Global Clusters Targets Digital Literacy for 37m Youths with SparkHubs launch

February 11, 2026
Thursday, February 19, 2026
  • Login
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Icons
  • Opinion
  • World
  • Tech
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Icons
  • Opinion
  • World
  • Tech
Home News

JAMB Releases Rescheduled UTME Results

by Reporter theconscienceng
May 25, 2025
in News, Trending
0
Why Law Programme Was Suspended At 8 Universities – JAMB

JAMB

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Share on Facebook Share
Share
Share on Twitter Share
Share
Share on Linkedin Share
Share

images 1 6 3

JAMB Releases Rescheduled UTME Results

THECONSCIENCE NG  reports that The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the results of candidates who wrote the 2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) resit examination.

 

JAMB disclosed this in a statement by its spokesperson, Fabian Benjamin.

 

Of the 336,845 candidates rescheduled for the examination, the board said 21,082 others were absent.

 

“Of the 336,845 who were eventually scheduled after isolated good sessions of the affected centres were excluded and their previously unverified candidates were added, 21,082 were absent,” it said.

 

It also announced the release of withheld results of under-age candidates (except where litigation is involved), who performed below the established standards and those involved in ‘WhatsApp Runs’ and other misdemeanours.

 

The results were released after a meeting of the Board’s Chief External Examiners (CEEs) in all states of the federation.

READ MORE:  Lagos Assembly Speaker Meranda Appoints New Principal Officers

 

“It would be recalled that after the conduct of the resit examination, a meeting of the Board’s Chief External Examiners (CEEs) in all states of the federation was held to consider the results. In attendance at the meeting were a few notables.

 

“After consideration of the report of the resit examination, and extensive deliberations thereon, a sub-committee, chaired by the Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University, Prof. Olufemi Peters, who is also the CEE FCT, was constituted to confirm that the results are in order.

 

“The CEEs reviewed the exercise and directed that an expert in psychometrics, Prof. Boniface Nworgu, be invited to analyse and endorse the results for subsequent release.

 

“As part of the healing process, the meeting resolved that the withheld results of under-age candidates (except where litigation is involved), who performed below the established standards, be released.

READ MORE:  UN Expresses Shock over Attacks on Borno Humanitarian Hub

 

“Such result does not however qualify them for admission, as they had previously signed an undertaking during the registration process acknowledging that only those who meet the prescribed standards would be considered for under-age special admission.

 

“Release of Result of Candidates involved in ‘WhatsApp Runs’ and other Misdemeanours: This category of candidates were found to have been involved in illicit solicitation of assistance. The meeting emphasised that its decision is not an endorsement of candidates’ unacceptable acts, rather a once and for all waiver. Candidates were thus advised to refrain from joining questionable ‘WhatsApp and other anti-social groups.’

 

“All results are now released except those of candidates who committed examination infractions and those slated for mop-up examinations. While releasing the results, it should be emphasised that recent discoveries particularly by the security agencies have necessitated the withdrawal of some of the results of implicated candidates across the country whose results have been previously released.

READ MORE:  Minister Reveals Reasons For Poor UTME Results

 

“Candidates with earlier released results need not recheck their results as candidates affected by the withdrawal are being notified through text messages on their registered lines, their profiles and emails.

 

“It should be emphasised that the charges for shortcode of 55019/66019 (text messages) does not generate revenue to JAMB as being ignorantly peddled. The shortcode approach is to protect the critical data of the candidates and to curtail their cybercafé-extortion during their desperate check for results.”

Share this:

  • Share on X (Opens in new window) X
  • Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
  • Share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp

Like this:

Like Loading...

Related

Tags: JAMB
ShareTweet
Previous Post

Apapa Customs Seizes Codeine, Fake Drugs, Stolen Cars

Next Post

SERAP Sues CBN Over Alleged Failure To Disclose LG Allocations

Reporter theconscienceng

Reporter theconscienceng

Related Posts

Yayi and the Mind Game, Inside Dapo Abiodun’s Strategic Calculations
Politics

Yayi and the Mind Game, Inside Dapo Abiodun’s Strategic Calculations

by TheConscience NG
February 19, 2026
Unity–Providus Merger Gathers Momentum, Poised for Successful Completion
Business

Unity–Providus Merger Gathers Momentum, Poised for Successful Completion

by TheConscience NG
February 19, 2026
NCC Engages Stakeholders To Rejig Telecoms Policy
Tech

NCC Engages Stakeholders To Rejig Telecoms Policy

by TheConscience NG
February 18, 2026
Ecobank Nigeria Fully Repays Tendered US$300m Eurobond Notes
Business

Ecobank Nigeria Fully Repays Tendered US$300m Eurobond Notes

by TheConscience NG
February 18, 2026
Zenith Bank Dissociates Chairman from ‘Fraudulent’ AI Investment Scheme
Crime/General

Zenith Bank Dissociates Chairman from ‘Fraudulent’ AI Investment Scheme

by TheConscience NG
February 18, 2026
Family of Late Ooni Ajagunlawarikan Ademuliyi Alleges Intimidation by Hon. Kanmi Over Farmland
Crime/General

Family of Late Ooni Ajagunlawarikan Ademuliyi Alleges Intimidation by Hon. Kanmi Over Farmland

by TheConscience NG
February 14, 2026
Next Post
SERAP Sues CBN Over Alleged Failure To Disclose LG Allocations

SERAP Sues CBN Over Alleged Failure To Disclose LG Allocations

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • Yayi and the Mind Game, Inside Dapo Abiodun’s Strategic Calculations
  • Unity–Providus Merger Gathers Momentum, Poised for Successful Completion
  • NCC Engages Stakeholders To Rejig Telecoms Policy
  • Ecobank Nigeria Fully Repays Tendered US$300m Eurobond Notes
  • Zenith Bank Dissociates Chairman from ‘Fraudulent’ AI Investment Scheme

Get the latest news on the go!

Enter your email address

© 2025 TheConscience NG

TheConscience NG

  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy-Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • TheConscienceNg.com | Breaking & Verified Nigerian News on the go!

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
X
Subject:
Message:
Ajax loader
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Icons
  • Opinion
  • World
  • Tech

© 2025 TheConscience NG

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.
Share with friends
Share on Facebook Share
Share
Share on Twitter Share
Share
Share on Linkedin Share
Share
%d