• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
Why Law Programme Was Suspended At 8 Universities – JAMB

JAMB Releases Rescheduled UTME Results

May 25, 2025
FirstBank Boosts Premium Card Portfolio With Visa Signature Launch

FirstBank Boosts Premium Card Portfolio With Visa Signature Launch

May 18, 2026
Black Monday in Oyo as Bandits Behead Ahoro-Esinele Teacher

Fear Grips Oyo as Bandits Behead Ahoro-Esinele Teacher

May 18, 2026
Why Otunba Gbenga Daniel Withdrew From Ogun APC Primaries

Why Otunba Gbenga Daniel Withdrew From Ogun APC Senatorial Primary – DG

May 18, 2026
Fidelity Bank Records N347.7 bn PBT,  Gross Earnings Rises by 45.6%

Fidelity Bank Records N347.7 bn PBT,  Gross Earnings Rises by 45.6%

May 13, 2026
Emirates⁠ Emerges World’s Most Profitable Airline with Record $6.6bn Group Profit

Emirates⁠ Emerges World’s Most Profitable Airline with Record $6.6bn Group Profit

May 7, 2026
Jarvis Rejects Peller’s Pregnancy Claims, Tells Him to Reclaim Benz

Jarvis Rejects Peller’s Pregnancy Claims, Tells Him to Reclaim Benz

May 7, 2026
FG Bans 'Dr' Title for Honorary Degree Holders

FG Bans ‘Dr’ Title for Honorary Degree Holders

May 7, 2026
FG Deploys Fani-Kayode To South Africa Over Rising Xenophobic Attacks 

FG Deploys Fani-Kayode To South Africa Over Rising Xenophobic Attacks 

May 7, 2026
Goodmus Learning Begins Global GCA Certification in Lagos

Goodmus Launches GCA in Lagos, Begins Global Competence Certifications

May 6, 2026
Former Commerce Minister, Mustafa Bello Appointed As Zenith Bank Chairman

Former Commerce Minister, Mustafa Bello Appointed As Zenith Bank Chairman At AGM 

May 6, 2026

Obi’s Entry Sparks Firestorm in Anambra NDC As Chairman David Chukwudifu Accused of Greed, Malpractices

May 6, 2026
EYT: UK-Trained Engineer Debbie OMOLOLA, industry leaders push practical training, global edge for Nigerian Engineers

EYT: UK-Trained Engineer, Industry Leaders Push Practical Training, Global Edge for Nigerian Engineers

May 5, 2026
ZENITH BANK CROSSES N1 TRILLION MARK IN Q1 2026 GROSS EARNINGS

Zenith Bank Exceeds N1 Trillion Mark In Q1 2026 Gross Earnings

May 5, 2026
How We Smashed Sales Despite Early Fears at GTCO Festival — Vendor 

How We Smashed Sales Despite Early Fears at GTCO Festival — Vendor 

May 4, 2026
Emirates Restores 96% of Global Destinations 

Emirates Restores 96% of Global Destinations 

May 4, 2026
Zobo or Sorrel: American Chef Camari Mick Reimagines Nigerian Classic at GTCO Food

Zobo or Sorrel? American Chef Camari Mick Reimagines a Nigerian Classic at GTCO Food

May 4, 2026
Tuesday, May 19, 2026
  • Login
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Icons
  • Opinion
  • World
  • Tech
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Icons
  • Opinion
  • World
  • Tech
Home News

JAMB Releases Rescheduled UTME Results

by Reporter theconscienceng
May 25, 2025
in News, Trending
0
Why Law Programme Was Suspended At 8 Universities – JAMB

JAMB

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Share on Facebook Share
Share
Share on Twitter Share
Share
Share on Linkedin Share
Share

images 1 6 3

JAMB Releases Rescheduled UTME Results

THECONSCIENCE NG  reports that The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the results of candidates who wrote the 2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) resit examination.

 

JAMB disclosed this in a statement by its spokesperson, Fabian Benjamin.

 

Of the 336,845 candidates rescheduled for the examination, the board said 21,082 others were absent.

 

“Of the 336,845 who were eventually scheduled after isolated good sessions of the affected centres were excluded and their previously unverified candidates were added, 21,082 were absent,” it said.

 

It also announced the release of withheld results of under-age candidates (except where litigation is involved), who performed below the established standards and those involved in ‘WhatsApp Runs’ and other misdemeanours.

 

The results were released after a meeting of the Board’s Chief External Examiners (CEEs) in all states of the federation.

READ MORE:  NAPTIP Rescues 14-year-old IDP Abused, Tortured By Abuja Socialite

 

“It would be recalled that after the conduct of the resit examination, a meeting of the Board’s Chief External Examiners (CEEs) in all states of the federation was held to consider the results. In attendance at the meeting were a few notables.

 

“After consideration of the report of the resit examination, and extensive deliberations thereon, a sub-committee, chaired by the Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University, Prof. Olufemi Peters, who is also the CEE FCT, was constituted to confirm that the results are in order.

 

“The CEEs reviewed the exercise and directed that an expert in psychometrics, Prof. Boniface Nworgu, be invited to analyse and endorse the results for subsequent release.

 

“As part of the healing process, the meeting resolved that the withheld results of under-age candidates (except where litigation is involved), who performed below the established standards, be released.

READ MORE:  JAMB Registrar Fights Tears, Apologises For Errors In 2025 UTME

 

“Such result does not however qualify them for admission, as they had previously signed an undertaking during the registration process acknowledging that only those who meet the prescribed standards would be considered for under-age special admission.

 

“Release of Result of Candidates involved in ‘WhatsApp Runs’ and other Misdemeanours: This category of candidates were found to have been involved in illicit solicitation of assistance. The meeting emphasised that its decision is not an endorsement of candidates’ unacceptable acts, rather a once and for all waiver. Candidates were thus advised to refrain from joining questionable ‘WhatsApp and other anti-social groups.’

 

“All results are now released except those of candidates who committed examination infractions and those slated for mop-up examinations. While releasing the results, it should be emphasised that recent discoveries particularly by the security agencies have necessitated the withdrawal of some of the results of implicated candidates across the country whose results have been previously released.

READ MORE:  ASUU strike: JAMB reacts on cancelling admission

 

“Candidates with earlier released results need not recheck their results as candidates affected by the withdrawal are being notified through text messages on their registered lines, their profiles and emails.

 

“It should be emphasised that the charges for shortcode of 55019/66019 (text messages) does not generate revenue to JAMB as being ignorantly peddled. The shortcode approach is to protect the critical data of the candidates and to curtail their cybercafé-extortion during their desperate check for results.”

Share this:

  • Share on X (Opens in new window) X
  • Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
  • Share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp

Like this:

Like Loading...

Related

Tags: JAMB
ShareTweet
Previous Post

Apapa Customs Seizes Codeine, Fake Drugs, Stolen Cars

Next Post

SERAP Sues CBN Over Alleged Failure To Disclose LG Allocations

Reporter theconscienceng

Reporter theconscienceng

Related Posts

FirstBank Boosts Premium Card Portfolio With Visa Signature Launch
Business

FirstBank Boosts Premium Card Portfolio With Visa Signature Launch

by TheConscience NG
May 18, 2026
Black Monday in Oyo as Bandits Behead Ahoro-Esinele Teacher
Crime/General

Fear Grips Oyo as Bandits Behead Ahoro-Esinele Teacher

by TheConscience NG
May 18, 2026
Why Otunba Gbenga Daniel Withdrew From Ogun APC Primaries
Crime/General

Why Otunba Gbenga Daniel Withdrew From Ogun APC Senatorial Primary – DG

by TheConscience NG
May 18, 2026
Fidelity Bank Records N347.7 bn PBT,  Gross Earnings Rises by 45.6%
Business

Fidelity Bank Records N347.7 bn PBT,  Gross Earnings Rises by 45.6%

by TheConscience NG
May 13, 2026
Emirates⁠ Emerges World’s Most Profitable Airline with Record $6.6bn Group Profit
Business

Emirates⁠ Emerges World’s Most Profitable Airline with Record $6.6bn Group Profit

by TheConscience NG
May 7, 2026
Jarvis Rejects Peller’s Pregnancy Claims, Tells Him to Reclaim Benz
Entertainment

Jarvis Rejects Peller’s Pregnancy Claims, Tells Him to Reclaim Benz

by TheConscience NG
May 7, 2026
Next Post
SERAP Sues CBN Over Alleged Failure To Disclose LG Allocations

SERAP Sues CBN Over Alleged Failure To Disclose LG Allocations

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • FirstBank Boosts Premium Card Portfolio With Visa Signature Launch
  • Fear Grips Oyo as Bandits Behead Ahoro-Esinele Teacher
  • Why Otunba Gbenga Daniel Withdrew From Ogun APC Senatorial Primary – DG
  • Fidelity Bank Records N347.7 bn PBT,  Gross Earnings Rises by 45.6%
  • Emirates⁠ Emerges World’s Most Profitable Airline with Record $6.6bn Group Profit

Get the latest news on the go!

Enter your email address

© 2025 TheConscience NG

TheConscience NG

  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy-Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • TheConscienceNg.com | Breaking & Verified Nigerian News on the go!

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
X
Subject:
Message:
Ajax loader
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Icons
  • Opinion
  • World
  • Tech

© 2025 TheConscience NG

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.
Share with friends
Share on Facebook Share
Share
Share on Twitter Share
Share
Share on Linkedin Share
Share
%d